SAS/Python Developer for Implementation of Pilar I Methodologies (f/m/d)
The department of Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) and the related IT teams are in the process of transforming into an Adaptive Tribe setup, that will incorporate the following key responsibilities in four Product Streams:
- Defining methodologies for Retail credit risk calculations
- Developing models for several portfolios
- Creating analytical retail risk reports and tools
- Providing a common data and modelling platform for Retail Risk across RBI Group.
We are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented SAS/Python Developer who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with business requests. This person should contribute to maintaining and further developing the modeling tools, following the group methodologies.
This is YOUR opportunity to grow as an expert and contribute to shaping a passionate group-wide community, committed to deliver superior customer experience by crafting cutting edge Retail Risk Models and Analytics for any need.
#full-time / part-time
(38.5h / week)
(1030 or 1190)
Your mission at RBI
- Development, testing and deployment of the codes meant to help the RB’s Network Units create Pillar I models
- Translation of the current codes from SAS to Python to extend the collection of tools that the Network Units have at their disposal
- Maintenance and upgrade of the tools according to business and functional requirements
- Implementation of improvements or bug fixes identified by the users
- Close cooperation with the business departments Retail Risk Analytics and Methodologies, Retail Risk Validation
- Delivery of Technical specifications, User guidelines and Use case descriptions with exhaustive examples
- Organizing trainings for the frontend users in case of a new version of the codes is released
- Establishing processes for supporting version control and maintenance. (e.g.: testing environment, production environment, old version on production, recent version on production…etc.)
- Supporting innovative ideas for future infrastructure improvements (e.g.: Cloud services, virtual machines)
Your core competencies
- Experience in business or IT department, preferable in the financial services Industry
- Strong SAS programming skills
- Knowledge of other programming languages is preferred (e.g., Python, R, SQL…etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Provider and/or Databricks Data Lake platforms is a plus. (other similar providers/platforms are also an advantage)
- Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management and IT Infrastructure
- Fluent knowledge of English
Nice to have
- German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 40.000 Euro excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017