What you can expect:
Under direction of department head and/or senior team members
What you bring to the table:
- To structure, execute and monitor Fund Finance transactions. Key elements of this will be proper deal execution, ensuring high quality standards and contributing to the generation of fee and net margin income resulting in high RORACs in consideration of sound risk/return ratios.
- Responsibility for the complete project lifecycle and to co-ordinate with both internal (risk, legal, operations, etc.) and external (borrowers, legal counsels, syndicate banks, etc.) parties as required.
- To assume responsibility for the total process that relates to Fund Finance transactions, including preparing pitch books, mandate letters, term sheets, client proposals and legal documentation, due diligence and managing credit applications and the post-closing monitoring and surveillance processes.
- To contribute to the department’s ambitious budget, income and performance and responsibilities as the Fund Finance centre of excellence within Raiffeisen Group. To represent the department on the credit committees.
- To ensure that high quality of customer service and satisfaction are delivered and maintained, that any issues or risks that may arise are either mitigated early or resolved, and that RBI is positioned as customers’ first choice for Fund Finance services.
What we offer:
- University degree in economics, law, business administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a comparable position (fund finance, NBFI, financial sponsor coverage)
- Fluent in English, preference for additional European languages (not essential)
- Very good analytical skills
- Flexible and proactive personality with the ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic market environment
- High level of motivation and “hands-on” mentality
- Team player with good communication skills
- You’ll work in a dynamic and international department at a leading bank in a cross-border set-up
- You’ll join a successful and growing team with tailored professional development opportunities
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.