Architect / Tech Lead for Cash Management International (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Leading development activities and driving architecture topics in exchange with team members
- Supporting the product owner especially in development related questions
- Identify continuous improvements to push the product, help the team and increase velocity
- Acting as representative for the team in various groups in collaboration with CMI Solution Architect
Your core competencies
- Profound Java development skills (Java Spring Boot, Reactive Programming, …)
- (First) experience in Software- and System-Architecture
- Experience in technologies like Virtualization/Containers, Cloud Concepts, Kubernetes, Openshift, …
- Practical experience in Network Security (OAuth, Ping Federate, …)
- Practical experience in delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Fluent in English (min. B2 level)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Event Processing / Event driven architecture (Pulsar, Kafka)
- Practical experience in operating highly available and high-secure systems
- German and/or additional languages are highly appreciated
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges between 60.000 and 90.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime (depending on qualification and experience)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017