More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries in the area of Cash Management. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop smart applications, we create meaningful User Experience, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore, we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
About the job:
We are looking for a passionate and experienced software-architect and lead developer who is part of our cross functional and highly skilled team to further develop our group-wide real-time payment hub which serves more than thousand multinational customers.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Take the lead for defining and optimizing our SW architecture to meet ever-evolving customer needs such as Open Banking or Real-Time Treasury
- Using state-of-the-art technology like real time APIs, event driven architecture and scalable cloud environments with clear focus to provide superior customer experience
- Take over development for critical core components used by thousands of customers and processing millions of transactions
- Collaborate within an international and multi-cultural community/guild to improve our tech stack
- Share your knowledge and experience as the lead developer of a highly motivated and skilled cross functional stream
- Continuous personal growth by using RBI’s extensive possibilities to continuously develop and strengthen your skills in many ways like learning journeys, trainings, conferences, meet-ups, etc.
What we offer:
- Excellent Software and System Architecture knowledge
- Profound Java development skills (Java Spring Boot, Reactive Programming, …)
- Experience in technologies like Virtualization/Containers, Cloud Concepts, Kubernetes, Openshift, …
- Practical experience in the area of Network Security (OAuth, PingFederate, ...)
- Knowledge of Event Processing / Event driven architecture (Pulsar, Kafka)
- Willingness to learn and grow in an agile team
- Ready to contribute and add value for our customers
- Pro-active attitude; team orientation and excellent communication skill
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English is a must, German and additional languages are highly appreciated
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.