International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Sales Manager - Card Acquiring (f/m/d)
Under the name ‘Cross-Border Merchant Services’ (CBMS), Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) is providing centralized POS and e-commerce acquiring solutions to international retailers with a presence in Central Europe. As a CBMS Sales Manager in the RBI Card Acquiring team, you are responsible for further developing the CBMS business, and selling CBMS solutions on group level to large international merchants, across various verticals (Food, Fashion, Petrol, Airlines, Vending, etc.)
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Solution selling: understand complex customer requirements, across Finance, IT and Business areas, and work together with CBMS Product Managers, and relevant 3rd parties, to analyze and propose suitable and valuable centralized acquiring solutions.
- Manage many different customer relations – large multinational retailers at group level, from initial contact to closing, and successful implementation of signed contracts.
- Bid management: develop high quality and attractive commercial proposals, coordinating various inputs from RBI Networkbanks, RBI processing centers, and relevant 3rd parties.
- Sales management: review and define sales strategy, manage merchant POS and E-commerce deal pipeline, to ensure proper financial performance, and planning of delivery capabilities. Provide input to CBMS product roadmap.
- Business development: develop relations with strategic partners across the value chain to enhance the CBMS value proposition and operating model.
- 5+ Years experience in sales, account management, or consultancy role in an international (B-to-B) business environment.
- Sound understanding of the card payments industry: players, services, technology, economics, (EU) regulation, market trends, etc.
- Experience with payment cards and/or transaction based business. Experience with specific retailer segments is a strong advantage.
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, both oral and written, in English and German, with a proven track record in complex deal closing.
- University degree, MBA a plus.
- High level of initiative and persistence, with a solution-oriented approach.
- Relationship builder with a strong drive for results. 80% Hunter / 20% Farmer mentality, sensitive to major sales opportunities and able to develop them quickly.
- Team player with the ability to work in a complex and changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 63.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.