The department of Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) and the related IT teams are in the process of transforming into an Adaptive Tribe setup, that will incorporate the following key responsibilities in four Product Streams:
Your main objectives
• Defining methodologies for Retail credit risk calculations
• Developing models for several portfolios
• Creating analytical retail risk reports and tools
• Providing a common data and modelling platform for Retail Risk across RBI Group.
We are committed to make an impact to RBI Group by creating an inspiring workspace, increasing our product coverage and quality and boosting efficiency of service delivery - this is YOUR opportunity to grow as a leader and contribute to shaping a passionate group-wide community, committed to deliver superior customer experience by crafting cutting edge Retail Risk Models and Analytics for any need. Within this setup Scrum Masters as Servant Leaders are responsible for the performance and development of the teams.
We are looking for a Scrum Master for two of our teams. You will also be part of our tribe’s core team and therefore deeply involved in the decisions of our tribe’s strategic direction. You will represent our setting within RBI’s Scrum Master Guild and be a facilitator and guide on Tribe Level.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in 1030 Vienna
- Coach the teams, tribe, and whole organization in agile methodologies
- Accountable for building and maintaining performing teams
- Responsible for anticipating and removing obstacles enabling the teams to perform
- Facilitate agile ceremonies with the teams and Product Owners
- Support and guide the Product Owner in his/her efforts to manage the Product Stream backlog
- Manage social aspects at team level
- Lead the continuous improvement process on team performance
- Consistently improve productivity of your teams without focusing on content
- Be an ambassador and role model for leadership, transparency, and visibility for the Product Development organization
- Take an active role in the tribe-wide steering meetings and help to improve the tribe's organization and performance
What we offer
- You demonstrate the attitude and the ability to 'Make Things Happen'
- For you, servant leadership is not an arcane term, but is your natural style of interacting
- Your objective is to lead the team towards the product goal, and you lead your team with a “light touch”
- Track record working in agile environments and experience in agile transformation on team level
- University degree preferably with quantitative or technical background
- Profound knowledge of agile methodologies, e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to take responsibility and make decisions in a dynamic business environment
- Balanced personality with high stress tolerance
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross pa excluding overtime, additional payment according to skills and experience
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video
and have a look at some of our benefits
on our careers page.
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
Please address your motivation letter to Mrs. Monique Heinrichs.