Your mission at RBI
- Act as a scrum master in the Data Tribe Team of Group Data Management
- Support the Product Owners in planning and prioritizing Data Demands in the central data backlog
- Collaborate across hierarchies with teams in head office and RBI subsidiaries in CEE to deliver new data demands
- Coordinate and organize the communication between the data teams in the subsidiaries and head office
- Develop and improve concepts around cross-functional and cross-border data innovation and delivery
- Work in a highly motivated, agile team with excellent team spirit
Your core competencies
- Work experience as Scrum Master or project manager in a Data related environment
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methods in corporate set ups
- Sound knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Power BI
- Enable the teams with an analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent in English to be able to communicate with the network units in the CEE region
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts from 60.000 EUR (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017