International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI is fostering its Business for the next generation in Information & Cyber Security.
As crucial part of the Group Raffeisenbank International Cyber Defense Center department this function develops detection and prevention mechanism to foster our digitalization journey and the business confidence of our customers.
In this position you will be member of a group SOC Team. This includes providing effective security monitoring through triage, investigation, communication and reporting. You will be encouraged to conduct your own hunting investigations and create use cases and building tactical and strategic mitigation plans to increase the security posture. You will work together with IT and Security engineers to onboard bank products and the creation of the necessary cyber security use cases to protect them accordingly.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Acting as L3 analyst on SOC investigations
- Proactively ‘hunt’ for potential threat actors on the network and provide recommendations
- Lead incident response activities within the SOC ensuring an appropriate and measured response
- Continuously enhance Incident Response capabilities
- Enhance threat intelligence leveraging technology and information available from both internal and external sources
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data/infrastructure as a result of security incidents, examines available recovery tools and processes, and recommends solutions
- Providing management oversight in identification, triaging and response to events/incidents
- Develop and maintain knowledge-base of network attacks, methodologies and trends
- Assist in defining and implementing Operational Security related processes and procedures
- Support the onboarding process for new infrastructure and business applications within the whole RBI group
What we offer:
- Expert knowledge in network security architecture concepts, application security, emerging IT and cybersecurity technologies
- Hands on experience with monitoring and detecting incidents in the Security Operations Center
- Deep knowledge of development and maintenance of cyber security use-cases based on the anatomy of an attack.
- Strong understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework, Cyber kill chain
s and other attack models
- Advanced level of awareness of current attack vectors
- Management and Development of a SIEM tool
- Knowledge in CTI Platforms is an asset
- Strong coordination and excellent communication and presentation skills within an international environment
- Ability for independent decision-making and issue resolution
- A master’s degree in security/engineering, computer science or business information systems or adequate practical experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ...) are an asset
- Experience in a large international banking environment is an asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.