Appian Architect/ Lead Developer (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Being technical lead of an international, distributed Scrum-team with internal and external Appian developers
- Defining Appian solution architecture
- Developing Appian solutions
- Using Appian implementation best practices
- Troubleshooting performance and scalability issues
- Actively contributing to product development, looking over the edges of the product itself
- Anticipating user needs and provide inputs for solutions
Your core competencies
- Professional experience in BPMS and/or Workflow development
- Work Experience in Appian implementation, knowing all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology
- Experience in end2end product delivery
- Appian Component Architecture understanding and knowledge of troubleshoot platform/ tool level issues
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs and Microservice Architecture
Nice to have
- Support in UX topics to create an outstanding user experience
- Experience with integration of data streaming (Kafka, Pulsar …)
- Experience in “from-scratch” development of large enterprise applications
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neural parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017