International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position, you will transform and improve our solution landscape within the Agile Delivery Regulatory Reporting department for the Data Model Based Reporting (mainly GMP) product team. As a member of a motivated cross-functional team, working in an agile setting, you will lead the implementations of GMP (Gemeinsame Meldeplattform) - Based Reporting solutions. Furthermore, you will have a chance to grow your Regulatory Reporting knowledge significantly while designing and running the reporting solutions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Act primarily as a Business Analyst responsible for Requirements Engineering and implementation of Reporting solutions in a cross-functional agile team (a small and familiarly acting Business and IT team, consisting of many nations)
- Transform and improve our reporting solutions to be compliant with the regulatory data requirements from the Austrian National Bank (OeNB) - e.g. GMP Cubes focusing on AnaCredit, Credit Cube, Asset Encumbrance and SHSG
- Take end-to-end responsibility for reporting of granular deal data (e.g. loans, derivatives)
- Drive the evaluation of new and/or changed Reporting Regulations to advise the Product Owner for requirements Engineering and solutions designs
- Review analyse and test new and/or changed Reporting Regulations focusing on the GMP-based reporting implementations.
We are looking for a senior employee who can work in the team on the daily doings of the reports and who is not afraid to support the team in adhoc requests from the supervisor or in the case of problems that arise in the course of creating reports (support in analyses, creating short- and longterm solutions). Support in data-gap identifying as well as new requirements analysis is also expected from candidate. Several years of experience in the field of regulatory reporting is a prerequisite
What we offer:
- You have 3 + years of experience working within a data driven environment as a Business Analyst
- You have been 3 + years responsible for requirements engineering and solution design in the financial or financial consulting industry
- You love to work with data and people
- You have solid experience and fun in designing and implementing IT solutions with integration patterns, especially for reporting purposes in banking
- You have solid skills in SQL and data modelling. Development experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Banking Products, Regulatory Reporting Requirements and Processes is an advantage
- Experience with ABACUS GMP or similar regulatory reporting software solutions is an advantage
- Experience with the datamodel of OeNB (Austrian National Bank) and austrian regulator
- Fluent in English; German is a plus and we help you improve it
- You’ll work in an empowered agile team at a leading international bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance (Homeoffice is only possible if you have your main residence in Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic or Slovakia)
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.