Senior Business Analyst for Group Customer Master Data Management (f/m/x) – Limited contract for 18 months
The Agile Delivery Corporate Banking is developing Greenfield IT Solutions for the “Customer Master Data Management” of RBI Group. This fully supports RBIs vision to become most recommended bank in CEE. As an agile delivery unit, we are working with state of the art technologies in the cloud. We are a cross-functional Team of both business and IT experts.
To support our Product Owner and agile feature teams, we are looking for a senior Business Analyst who can breakdown diverse complex and volatile business challenges into meaningful pieces, which can be built by the team in an agile way.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Be a value-adding enabler for our agile team by creating meaningful documentation in strong alignment with stakeholders
- Be a multiplier for the Product Owner, support in decision- making and work jointly on the big picture
- Requirements engineering and business analysis in adaptive/agile organization
- Facilitate backlog refinements
- Provide inputs for user experience in order to bring high value and usability products
- Support system integration and user acceptance tests
Your core competencies
- Work experience in driving end-to-end Business Analyses or User Experience Design in a large/ corporate environment
- Experience in the digital area, preferably in the finance industry
- Knowledge of Customer Master data management processes (in a corporate environment)
- Broad knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Hands-on experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience in working in an agile environment
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts from 65.000 EUR (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017