International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Agile Delivery Controlling is supporting the setup of a modern Finance Architecture, based on event-driven integration.
To support our Product Owner and agile team, we are looking for a Business Analyst who can breakdown diverse complex business challenges into meaningful pieces, which can be built by the team in an agile way. We are currently aiming to design and implement a new Finance Architecture, capable of significantly speeding up our processes and reducing manual efforts.
The platform should enable even-driven integration of source systems and Finance engines like Subledger, General Ledger, and Profitability. It will be one of the building blocks of our modern Finance architecture.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Analyze requirements for event-driven integration of data required for Finance processes and calculations, as well as for downstream integration of the calculated financial results
- Solve problems related to combining event-driven and batch data
- Facilitate workshops with the feeder systems and consumers of Finance results
- Support Product Owner in epic and user story creation
- Support Product Owner in structuring, breaking down the backlog and decision-making
- Creation of value-adding and meaningful documentation in strong alignment with stakeholders
- Support the team during implementation
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with business or technical background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the in the finance industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Very good knowledge of Bank Finance, and especially sourcing for a Subledger, General Ledger, and Controlling
- Good understanding of banking products
- Very good knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Very good communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented, and structured way of working
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Fluent in English language for business purposes
- Multi-cultural sensibility
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.