International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Manages as contact person (Key Account, Single Point of Contact) the consolidation and the reporting (IFRS results) for several entities of the Group
- Is responsible for Group compliance of the units’ reports with the standards as outlined in the Group Accounts Manual
- Provides professional input in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial consolidated accounts (including annual report, segment reporting and management discussions) in accordance with IFRS for RBI Group together with the other department members
- Deep analysis of IFRS balance sheet, income statement and notes positions. Analyses monthly results in order to highlight major impact and business trends and discuss with Heads of Finance Division of group units
- Inputs IFRS-know-how also for selected specialisation areas as participant in respective project teams and in communication with related departments (in-house expertise), e.g. products, provisioning, securitisation, etc.
- Gives professional advice on IFRS, financial regulatory and consolidation issues in other reporting streams (forecasts and budgets) to other departments within the division and participates in management driven ad-hoc projects.
- Initiates improvement of the financial accounting and reporting processes
- Cooperates with the internal Group audit department (regarding on-site audits)
- Instruct group units regarding IFRS reporting to RBI and present them in workshops and meetings
What we offer:
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics, Business Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in consolidation and/or financial reporting and/or financial analysis within a multinational banking group or at least 3 to 5 years experience at a similar level in a globally active company
- Generally IT Literate, but good knowledge of MS-Office applications indispensable, professional user of Excel
- In-depth knowledge in IFRS, basic knowledge in banking products, especially in financial instruments
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- Flexibility and readiness to work on a broad variety of topics and issues arising
- Highly analytical, methodical and very well organized
- Self motivated, initiative, reliable and accurate, very good team player
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,00 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.