Senior Conversational AI Expert (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify AI opportunities and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop and implement AI prototype and proof of concepts for Conversational AI, specifically chatbots, voicebots and knowledge-base handling
- Utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms to build scalable and efficient AI systems, such as machine learning libraries, cloud computing services and real-time APIs
- Ensure the quality and reliability of AI solutions through testing, validation, and monitoring
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AI trends and technologies and share your knowledge with the team and stakeholders
Your core competencies
- Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or a related field
- Work experience in AI development, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality and innovative solutions
- Work experience in Python programming
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms, statistics and data structures
- Working experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Sound communication skills in English (min. C1 level) for presenting and selling use cases to the stakeholders
Nice to have
- Knowledge in generative AI
What is in it for your
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (e.g., supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership fee, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, etc.
- Salary: the gross yearly salary offered is min. EUR 72.000 (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017