Senior Creative Designer / Senior Art Director (f/m/x)
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- You will develop a consistent brand communication across all channels and provide guidance to others, applying the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute of Marketing Science model, shaping the future of RBI’s brand internal- and externally.
- You will create and develop groupwide marketing campaigns for 12 CEE markets as well as Austria, including brand awareness campaigns, product campaigns, performance campaigns, which shall all consistently comply to Brand Guidelines and Marketing Communication Platform across all markets and channels.
- You will design and art direct on your own, bringing in all necessary expertise to ensure high level creative development and quality from start to finish.
- You will brief, manage, and ensure high creative quality on deliveries of external suppliers working on outsourced projects, which could include creative agencies, freelancers, printers, or consultants.
- You will work mostly in English in the international Brand & Content Marketing team, within RBI’s Group Marketing Division, providing guidance and support to juniors, as well as ensuring good relationships cross teams.
- You will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders within the RBI Group to ensure project success for both B2C and B2B target groups.
Your core competencies
- You have at least 7 years of related work experience preferably in a creative agency, having worked on concepts and development of international campaigns, branded communication, and brand identities, as well as on managing a consistent implementation of brand guidelines.
- You master Adobe CC, Figma and other softwares related to design.
- Other than being able to design and art direct, you also bring at least one more expertise related to the role, such as 3D modeling capabilities, illustration capabilities, motion design capabilities, or brand architecture expertise.
- You strive for creative excellence, have a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude, empower others to do the same, and have proven capability to work in an agile fast-paced environment. Also, you can mentor and coach junior team members.
- You have fluent English and can communicate openly, clearly, and objectively.
Nice to have
- You are passionate about branding and have experience on managing complex Brand Architecture systems.
- You have fluent German.
- You have proven capability to work in a cross-functional and international environment.
- Completed higher education on at least Bachelor level.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided depending on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017