Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Financial Institutions sector (m/f/d), to work with FI Analysis Department, FCPM
Would you like to enhance your professional development in a broad FI (Financial Institutions) entities’
credit and risk analysis? Are you interested in comprehensive analytical projects, collaborating with bright, experienced, and supportive colleagues? Would you like to understand the fundamentals of risk management decisions in FI domain within our banking group? Then this is a perfect opportunity to explore.
(38.5h / week)
What you can expect - description of activities and responsibilities
- Credit analysis and risk analysis work, related to FI area
- In-depth credit risk analysis of the FI entities including their rating assignments
- Usage of the specialized rating models and expert-evaluation tools for credit assessment in this asset class
- Monitoring development for relevant entities, markets and fundamental global factors; act upon this information to timely update the credit assessment of the respective ratings of the FI entities
- Participation in broad analytical initiatives and project related to FI risk assessment
- Analytical assessment of FI clusters versus impact of global factors on their credit and financial standing
- Taking part up to a leading role in analytical projects essential for FCPM and stakeholders divisions
- Participation in rating model development
- Participation in data-driven analytical projects
- Supporting Risk management colleagues in business decisions related to FI counterparties
- Supporting the business-lines colleagues in assessing FI counterparties from their respective business domains
- Collaborating with RBI network units FI risk management and analysis departments’ colleagues
Knowledge and skills requirements for the position:
- Training junior and professional colleagues in FI Analysis and FI Risk management departments on the subject of credit analysis
Ideal candidate should possess:
|Functional & Education based
|Advanced level – ability to assess and evaluate various topics pertinent to FI/LRG counterparty risk with no difficulties, is aware of future trends and how they are impacting the sector and initiates improvements in the area.
|Advanced level, ideally including extra areas know how– e.g. capital planning, liquidity management, credit risk control, or alike
|Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
|Presentation & Communication
|Leadership & Coaching
|Intermediate level, ability to act as ‘trainer’, ‘mentor’ for fellow junior and professional colleagues, ensure knowledge sharing in the teams
|Culture and Mindset
|Open and agile way of working familiarity. Drive for results
|Data Literacy & Data Visualization
|Advanced level; Ability to detect and Challenge business requirements and translate them to advanced analytics hypothesis; advanced skills in visualizing and interpreting data
|Data Science Skills
|Intermediate level; ability to use programming languages and/or data visualization tools
- A post-graduate university degree with (one or several of) economic, or finance, or mathematical, or statistical background
- High level expertise in credit analysis of financial institutions. Strong analytical skills, interest, and ability to investigate comprehensive structures and find solutions for non-standardized analytical problems.
- Knowledge and advanced application of modelling and forecasting methods for predictions of finical institutions’ performance
- Sound digital and data processing skills, experience of their application for testing analytical hypotheses
- Min 8 years’ experience within a bank of other financial institution, or a consultancy firm; preferably in Risk Management or Risk and Credit Analysis fields .
- Very good knowledge of English and German languages; other languages are of advantage
- Strong soft skills standing:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, and to work under pressure
- Resilience to stress
- Ability to be a cooperative, reliable and flexible team player
- Ability to be a good coach professionally to the more junior team members
What's in it for you
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges starting from 70.000 EUR/year (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, , reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017