International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a talented person to help us develop the highest value from the big data in our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH). The right candidate is comfortable with technical and organisational challenges, can speak and act in the interests of our service and really wants to work for an Adaptive Organisation.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- state of the art DWH design and engineering
- develop new ELT functionality and integrate it into our DWH platform
- build your engineering in an enterprise class application
- work with structured data
- an international agile development team
What we offer:
- excellent SQL, ODI and Teradata a plus
- 5 years+ enterprise DWH development experience
- project or software development leadership
- team player
- agile software design methods and practise
- read, comprehend and articulate information
- English fluent, any CEE language a plus
- A growing and dynamic team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Starting offer from EUR 60,000 annual gross salary excluding overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.