Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start-up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Then you are the right person for our team!
We at Advanced Analytics & AI take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. We are agile, creative and have a hands-on mentality. And we are looking for like-minded people to join us. Thus, we want to strengthen our international team by hiring several additional data scientists with different levels of experience and skill sets. We are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our productive environment to
- Drive the development of new banking solutions with the help of data science.
- Be the mastermind in practical application of machine learning solutions using state-of-the-art technology.
- Contribute to RBI’s transformation into a data-driven company by sharing your experience as a trainer in our Data Science Academy
You will be part of our adaptive set-up where data engineers, data scientists, as well as colleagues from IT and business experts sit and work together on use cases in a time boxed manner to succeed or fail together.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Execute a wide range of use cases across all business lines, prove hypotheses and bring in your own ideas
- Predict customer behavior, conversion probabilities, churn rates, define target groups, detect suspicious transactions supported by Machine Learning
- Translate data analysis findings and research results into concrete actions
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats
- Be the missing link between business experts, IT and Advanced Analytics & AI
- Teach and train more junior colleagues in data science to further develop these capabilities across RBI
- Create, maintain, and teach introductory courses for Data Science
- Work with the state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure (end-2-end data science framework on AWS)
- Use your communication skills to convince key decision makers and your students
What we offer:
- You have worked in the field of Data Science in a large corporation for about 5 years
- Experience in financial services is a strong plus
- You have experience as a trainer of data science (e.g. at the university or as freelance trainer)
- Experience in creating training material is a strong plus
- You have profound knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques
- You come with good scripting skills (Python or R) and knowledge of most popular machine learning libraries
- You have a strong track record of successfully delivering data products, services or insights where you had to understand complex data flows and business processes
- You are fluent in English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You are energetic & enthusiastic about working in a dynamic environment and passionate to deliver high-quality analytical products
- You like to explore, hands-on mentality is appreciated
- You are a communicative person with the ability to work collaboratively as a team player with people at all levels
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and comprehensively and you can stand criticism without losing your smile
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 70.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.