Senior Digital Project Manager (f/m/x)
Certificates & Equity Trading
Your role at RBI
- Take over and drive autonomously business projects of the Division Certificates & Equity Trading
- Support the development and implementation of product innovations for the Division, taking various customer needs and group-wide digitalization trends into account to exploit the full market potential
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Bring your own creativity and ideas to the success of our projects’ implementation
- Support the Team Business Development & Digital Strategy with ESG and Finance Reporting matters of the Division
Your core competencies
- Completed Master’s degree in the field of business, economics or finance
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 is a must, knowledge in project management tools (e.g. Jira) and design tools (e.g. Figma) is a plus
- Flexible team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Data-savvy and strong analytical skills
- Self-motivation and willingness to take responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of English mandatory (further Eastern European language knowledge is an advantage), German is a plus
Nice to have
- Solid experience in Business Development or Product Management, proven track record of past projects is a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 40.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Vesna Dusanic.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017