International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
“Institutional Clients Experience (ICE) Due Diligence” is responsible for steering the Markets & Investment Banking business from a material Compliance point of view. The final target is to assure a constant and sustainable business growth with counterparties that are within our risk spectrum. By thus, the unit is also responsible for establishing tools to assess the clients from a material Compliance perspective.
As a team member on Senior level we are looking for an experienced personality, which is client-oriented, curious, hands-on person and feeling comfortable acting in the strategic environment of the Markets & Investment Banking board member.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Adapting the Business Compliance Framework for RBI Group and orchestrating Institutional Clients relationship managers and the NWUs in their implementation
- Ensuring compliancy within the business framework
- Identification of compliance risk factors in course of client onboarding
- Reviewing of applications for the Correspondent Banking Committee and act as a respresentive
- Providing trainings and workshops for our clients
- Managing and executing Business Compliance strategic projects in the specific areas with focus on digitalization and innovation
- Handling ad-hoc requests in alignment with Group Compliance and Institutional Clients
- Acting as competence center for RBI Group in Business Compliance topics
- Setting up control plan, performing controls and sample testing whether applicable regulations are followed
What we offer:
- personality with experience in Compliance related matters
- Broad experience in business related fields (Cash Management, Trade Finance, Capital Markets, etc.)
- Team player with high level of client orientation
- Solution-orientation & hands-on mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the legal & regulatory framework financial institutions operate in
- Critically thinking, curious & proactive personality
- Fluent in German and English, ideally also a CEE language
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 60.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.