International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Act and work as functional expert for End-to-End business processes in Retail Lending or Accounts or Payments on behalf of RBI Operations
- Conceptualise End-to-End process blueprints/designs incorporating automation opportunities to further develop our efficiency, as well Customer Experience agenda
- Assess the readiness and/or development potential of business processes in our CEE banks and - together with our local/internal teams - identify the efficiency/CX opportunities
- Support the local colleagues to frame and plan the initiatives; where required, you will be an integral part of the local initiative and contribute as active/local project participant
- Constantly up-skill yourself to be up to date with the latest/ongoing process/automation innovations in your area of responsibility (e.g. attend conferences, participate in RBI innovation exercises, etc.)
What we offer:
- 5 years+ professional experience in the financial services industry, preferably – in an Agile team environment
- Profound functional experience in (change or run) End-to-End business processes in Retail Lending or Accounts or Payments
- Experience in applying process optimisation techniques (e.g. Lean, 6Sigma)
- Proven “digital” literacy i.e. knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies/capabilities, industry best practices, etc.
- Working in a "consultant mode" – i.e. initiative-driven with a relentless execution & delivery focus
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
- Perfect command of English; extra CEE language seen as a plus
- You’ll have the opportunity to perform at your best in a truly international team at a leading bank
- You’ll work in an environment, driven and shaped by values
- You’ll gain an outstanding CEE experience, combined with the calm atmosphere of one-of-the-best-cities-to-live
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.