Senior Frontend Developer (Angular) (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Design, develop, and maintain Angular-based WebUI platform using Angular
- Continuous development and adaptation of an upcoming Design System standards UI/UX
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, reuse and ship new platform capabilities
- Active participation in the initiation process of an agile team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Angular development, design systems, and automated quality measures
- Proactively challenging and encouraging team members to achieve the product vision
Your core competencies
- Completed IT training (HTL, technical college, university) or several years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine and Karma
- Experience with GraphQL and REST
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience with microservices and containers (Docker)
- Knowledge of relevant development tools and CI/CD pipelines (Github)
- Understand the meaning behind Kubernetes | OpenShift | Kustomize | Helm
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts with 60.000 Euro excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017