Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Group Technology Architecture and Innovation is a team of senior IT Technology Architects in RBI Group Technology Department, responsible for steering Infrastructure Technology Architecture and Technology Innovation activities within RBI Group. Technical and functional expertise is provided in close cooperation with Technology Tower Leaders and peers from RBI Group.
Based on the change in RBI Group governance and responsibilities within IT Infrastructure and Technology area, we are looking for a Senior Group Technology Architect, with a strong experience in Middleware technologies, to further strengthen our team and support and direct development of Middleware technology solutions and architectures within RBI Group.
- As a part of the Team, support and steer technology developments for the RBI Group in IT Middleware area (Databases, App. servers, ETL, ESB, etc.), with a strong focus to Open-Source solutions and PaaS
- Development of architectures, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, implementation and use of Infrastructure Technology in RBI Group, with consideration of business requirements and technology life cycles.
- Support development of transition roadmaps in NWBs or HO to facilitate migration from current to target state architecture
- Participation and support in HO and NWBs Technology cost optimization activities, including investments and budgeting review, cost benchmarking and decision process to build or buy Technology capabilities in RBI Group
- Active participation and contribution in further development of RBI Group Cloud agenda
- Provide expert technical advice and counsel to IT management and architecture committees
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders within RBI Group and important technology partners to understand technology trends and roadmaps
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology, with 5+ years of hands-on experience in development, implementation and management of Middleware technologies and solutions in enterprise-grade IT Infrastructure Technology architecture
- Capable to build sustainable relationships in a short timeframe
- Previous leadership or project management experience in IT Infrastructure Technology is an advantage
- Excellent command of English; Knowledge of German or other CEE language is an advantage
- Ability to manage complex tasks in a changing environment; persistence and execution discipline, strong self-drive to reach results without having line responsibility for substantial influential factors/contributors; Very good presentation skills
- Flexibility for travel requirements and onsite engagements (up to 20%)
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Possibility to direct and steer technology development in an organization with a strong regional branding and footprint
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- Attractive social benefits and state of the art learning and development opportunities