Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Group Technology Architecture and Innovation is a team of senior IT Technology Architects in RBI Group Technology Management department, responsible for steering Infrastructure Technology Architecture and Technology Innovation activities within RBI Group. Technical and functional expertise is provided in close cooperation with Technology Tower Leaders and peers from RBI Group.
Based on the change in RBI Group governance and responsibilities within IT Infrastructure and Technology area, we are looking for a Senior Group Technology Architect, with a strong experience in Infrastructure Security technologies and concepts, to further strengthen our team and develop and/or support relevant technology solutions and architectures within RBI Group.
- Support and steer technology developments for the RBI Group in IT Infrastructure Security area, in a strong cooperation with RBI Group Information and Cyber Security team
- Development of Technology architectures, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, implementation and use of Security solutions in RBI Group, with consideration of security and business requirements, as well as, technology life cycles
- Active participation and contribution in further development of RBI Group Cloud agenda
- Participation and support in local or Group Information Security initiatives and projects
- Participation and support in Technology cost optimization activities, including investments and budgeting review, cost benchmarking and decision process to build or buy Security Technologies capabilities in RBI Group
- Provide expert technical advice and counsel to IT management and architecture committees
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders within RBI Group and important technology partners to understand technology trends and roadmaps
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 7+ years of experience in Infrastructure Security Technologies, with 3+ years of hands-on experience in development, implementation and management of enterprise-class IT Infrastructure Security technologies and solutions (Network Security, Client/Server OS Security, IAM, SSO, DLP, PKI, RDBMS security, Data protection, Cloud security, Vulnerability and Patch Management, etc.); Experience with Cloud services delivery and relevant security aspects
- Ability to identify risks associated with processes, operations and technologies and propose improvement solutions and measures
- Ability to act as enterprise technology subject matter expert for security solutions, working as part of cross-functional team and representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences
- Good understanding of relevant standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, COBIT, etc.)
- Previous leadership or project management experience in Technology area is an advantage
- Excellent command of English; Knowledge of German or other CEE language is an advantage
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 66.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities