We, the team of GROUP PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONAL INNOVATION at RBI strive to support our PEOPLE to unleash their full potential for the best of our business success. For our endeavor, we seek to be close to our business, understand the needs and translate our business strategy into a value-added people strategy.
The experienced HR Business Partner (f/m/x) is part of a team serving the Corporate & Retail business of RBI including their subsidiaries. In this role, you collaborate in a cross-functional agile team and manages all operational HR activities within the relevant organizational units together with a People Business Leader. The main purpose of the role is co-delivery of high-quality solutions to business needs in close collaboration with the People Business Leaders, the People Operational Excellence Hub, and the Expert Centers of RBI.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Acting as sparring partner for managers and finding solutions to requests across a wide array of topics throughout the whole people lifecycle (personnel development, career and workforce planning, re-organizations including change management)
- Recruitment of specialist and management level positions
- Handling topics in the field of labor law
- Supporting and enabling the execution of company-wide initiatives with impact on people, such as implementing Vision/Mission/Values, Strategic Roadmap, new ways of learning, etc., together with the Expert Centers
- Collaborating closely with the People Generalists of the People Operational Excellence Hub
- Acting as coach, mediator, workshop facilitator and as change consultant within the organization
What we offer:
- You possess an all-rounder experience in human resources including recruitment, Austrian labor law, personnel and organizational development, coaching, moderation of workshops, learning, talent, engagement, etc.
- Ability to interact, challenge, and collaborate with managers and senior stakeholders
- Used to working in an international environment in a large agile organization
- Team player with ownership mindset for dedicated & assigned tasks
- Able to deal with complexity and ambiguity at times, in a fast-paced and evolving department
- Fluency in English and German are mandatory for this position
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 56,500 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.