International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
If you want to broaden your horizon and work hands-on within a cross-functional and group-wide initiative Bank Steering Data in a collaborative team, then this opportunity might be yours to grab!
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated and fast learning Senior IT Business Analyst to work with us across Finance, Risk and Regulatory Reporting processes to strengthen our BCBS239 compliance.
AcQua - our name stands for our goal - Acceleration & Quality - accelerate the availability and improve the data quality of Bank Steering Data to support the bank in becoming a data driven organization.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Broaden your experience and knowledge across business areas and RBI`s group system landscape
- Working in a dynamic and agile environment in close cooperation with various stakeholders (i.e. Risk, Finance & Regulatory Reporting in RBI’s Head Office and the Network Banks)
- Highly motivated team with a high degree of autonomy, willingness to support each other and share knowledge
- Finding end-to-end solutions for medium & complex requirements to reduce complexity and increase automatization
- Hands-on structured system and process analysis, including effort estimations
- Active contribution in our continuous improvement process review and lessons learned sessions
- Lead and coordinate workshops
- Create measures/solutions within the team and other counterparties
- Commitment to achieve our KPIs
- Fully agile way of working setup with 2-week sprints
What we offer:
- Degree in business informatics, business administration/economics or similar
- Extended experiences in Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering and SCRUM
- Min 5 years of prof. experience in finance, risk, regulatory or BI function(s), preferably in the financial services industries or consulting business
- Ability to drive topics independently & proactively
- Bridging IT to processes and to business in an agile way
- Experience with data models (incl. querying and scripting in SQL)
- You love to work with data, processes and people.
- Very good facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to master challenging situations and negotiate smartly
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Agile mindset and ahead thinking - Agile way of working
- Fluent in English; German or a CEE language is an asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.