Senior IT Business Analyst for Bank Steering Data (f/m/x)
If you want to broaden your horizon and work hands-on within a cross-functional and group-wide initiative Bank Steering Data in a collaborative team, then this opportunity might be yours to grab!
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated and fast learning Senior IT Business Analyst to work with us across Finance, Risk and Regulatory Reporting processes to strengthen our BCBS239 compliance.
AcQua - our name stands for our goal - Acceleration & Quality - accelerate the availability and improve the data quality of Bank Steering Data to support the bank in becoming a data driven organization.
What you can expect:
- Broaden your experience and knowledge across business areas and RBI`s group system landscape
- Working in a dynamic and agile environment in close cooperation with various stakeholders (i.e. Risk, Finance & Regulatory Reporting in RBI’s Head Office and the Network Banks)
- Highly motivated team with a high degree of autonomy, willingness to support each other and share knowledge
- Finding end-to-end solutions for medium & complex requirements to reduce complexity and increase automatization
- Hands-on structured system and process analysis, including effort estimations
- Active contribution in our continuous improvement process review and lessons learned sessions
- Lead and coordinate workshops
- Create measures/solutions within the team and other counterparties
- Commitment to achieve our KPIs
- Fully agile way of working setup with 2-week sprints
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in business informatics, business administration/economics or similar
- Extended experiences in Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering and SCRUM
- Min 5 years of prof. experience in finance, risk, regulatory or BI function(s), preferably in the financial services industries or consulting business
- Ability to drive topics independently & proactively
- Experience with data models (incl. querying and scripting in SQL)
- You love to work with data, processes and people.
- Very good facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to master challenging situations and negotiate smartly
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Strategically agile; ahead thinking, curious, analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent in English; German is an asset
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an empowered agile team at a leading international bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017