Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Our unit is responsible for all innovations and operations in our Enterprise Data Warehouse area, which is the basis for RBI bank steering (Finance, Risk). We aim to enable easy data insights by integrating various sources into one harmonized DWH. Our agile approach to processes and methods, our collaborative setting and the access to state of the art technology foster a highly performant environment with many diverse opportunities. In our international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen the team, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst responsible for facilitating and challenging requirements to shape the next generation data architecture.
- Defining the business challenge at hand, including analyzing business requirements / change requests / business processes
- Perform structured system analysis and effort estimations
- Coordinate business concept development and run feasibility studies
- Explore and leverage data across sources and consumers, modelling solutions to transform heterogeneous data into one common language
- Define and implement methodologies and best practices to build an efficient data architecture with an appropriate governance
- Support the Product Owners in structuring and breaking down the backlog
- Engage in cross department business analysis initiatives (know-how exchange)
- Assure delivery quality and seamless cooperation with other teams
- Support development and test teams during implementation, contributing to system and user acceptance tests
- Assist application management to solve production incidents.
- Degree (or similar) with a business or technical background
- 5+ years of experience in the banking industry, preferably in the Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence area
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Experience working in technical IT consulting is preferred
- Good knowledge of main bank steering processes (finance, risk management)
- Very good knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Good data modeling and SQL knowledge
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Team player with high customer orientation
- Experience with agile methodologies/SCRUM is an advantage
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent knowledge of English, German would be an advantage
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities