We shape the future of digital banking.
Group Digital Solutions (GDS) is a delivery program continuously contributing to Raiffeisen Bank International´s digital transformation in both retail and corporate. Our mission is to generate value for the customers, for the bank and for the team.
If you want to find out more: https://gds21.rbi.cloud/
We are an agile team that is in the progress of creating a new platform which will enable the digital journey of Raiffeisen Bank International in the future.
As a skilled and motivated IT Consultant, you have all the markings of Cloud-Integration for Digital Banking products.
You will act as a specialist contact person for feature teams consisting of DevOps, Business Analysts, System Engineers and Service Managers, to enable them to build, test, deploy and run their product features. Prior experience of IT consulting in combination with well-founded knowledge of top cloud vendors and their products, cloud-integration strategies and hybrid scenarios is required and critical to apply for this job.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Act as an overall responsible Integration Engineer for the used Cloud stack (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) from AWS and IBM
- Requirements Engineering
- Support the extension of the DevOps process in the feature teams
- Integrate new PaaS or SaaS cloud services into the existing build automation and deployment pipeline by reusing existing processes, templates and best-practises
- Helping our digital banking products to create the cloud / application strategy and roadmap
- Supporting our digital solutions to enable fast application development
- Act as an IT agility change agent
- Supporting creation of compliance and security approach for digital solutions
- Creating strategic plans with the Product Owners and Tribe Leads to build out the delivery roadmap
What we offer:
- Analytical and well-structured mind with problem-solving abilities
- Strong team player, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience as IT Consultant
- Experience with various operating systems, databases and middleware
- Experience with cloud technologies, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, hybrid scenarios
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field will be a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.