RBI is fostering its business for the next generation in Information & Cyber Security.
Your main objectives
As crucial part of the Information & Cyber Security department this function develops Security Architecture and transforms Security Requirements directly in our products.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- Designing, implementation and continuous improvement of Information & Cyber Security
- Proactively addressing Business Owners and Product Owners to enable them to implement new business processes in a secure manner
- Acting as Security Domain Expert within agile tribes
- Closely working together with Group IT teams and internal Security Champions to ensure the right level of risk mitigation and that modern security techniques as well as forward-thinking practices are applied
What we offer
- Broad range of security experience in security target operation models, security transformation programs and security technologies
- Strong understanding of information security controls and cyber risks to identify the necessary security user stories for our products
- Expert knowledge in technical Information security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g. application of defense-in-depth)
- Deep knowledge of securing public cloud environment, AWS and Azure are a benefit
- Knowledge of risk management principles related to the use, processing, storage and transmission of information or data
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CEH, CISSP, CISM, …) strongly preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is an asset
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross pa including overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.