Senior Information & Cyber Security Manager – Security Enablement and Architecture (f/m/x)
RBI is fostering its business for the next generation in Information & Cyber Security.
As crucial part of the Information & Cyber Security department this function develops Security Architecture and transforms Security Requirements directly in our products.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Designing, implementation and continuous improvement of Information & Cyber Security
- Proactively addressing Business Owners and Product Owners to enable them to implement new business processes in a secure manner
- Acting as Security Domain Expert within agile tribes
- Closely working together with Group IT teams and internal Security Champions to ensure the right level of risk mitigation and that modern security techniques as well as forward-thinking practices are applied
Your core competencies
- Broad range of security experience in security target operation models, security transformation programs and security technologies
- Strong understanding of information security controls and cyber risks to identify the necessary security user stories for our products
- Expert knowledge in technical Information security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g. application of defense-in-depth)
- Knowledge of risk management principles related to the use, processing, storage and transmission of information or data
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is an asset
Nice to have
- Deep knowledge of securing public cloud environment, AWS and Azure are a benefit
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CEH, CISSP, CISM, …) strongly preferred
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours, extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary is starting at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime - additional payment depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017