RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG with the aim of providing the best possible software and IT services to RBI itself and to the specialist institutions Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Valida Vorsorge Management, Raiffeisen Bausparkasse and Raiffeisen Service Center.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
Your main objectives
#Office based in Vienna (1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- New and further development of software products according to agile methods
- Support of the software architects in the conception of software solutions
- Participation in the selection of new Java development technologies
- Intensive cooperation with the specialist departments
- You will accompany the entire software development process from design to development to go-live.
What we offer
- Completed studies in computer science (or comparable education) or several years of professional experience in software product development.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Java
- Excellent Java EE knowledge (Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Webservices)
- Very good SQL and database know how
- Good know-how in frontend technologies (JSF, CSS, Html 5.0).
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 50.000 gross pa excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.