Senior Key Account Manager (f/m/x)
Asset Management - Institutional Business International - Focus Central and Eastern Europe
Working with international clients requires an open mindset and to continuously challenging the status quo. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high degree of proactivity and willingness to take on personal responsibility? Do you have a strong customer orientation and listening to customers is a key success factor for you to understand their needs? Are you being furthermore open to new ideas and value cultural diversity? Then join us today!
Raiffeisen Capital Management, one of the leading asset managers in Austria with a strong focus on international business, would be happy to welcome you.
Your role at RCM
- Building up relationships with institutional clients such as pensions funds, insurance companies, corporates, banks in the CEE region
- Delivering excellent customer service by professionally answering inquiries and proactively informing clients on important updates
- Organization and participation in fairs, webinars, roadshows, and other client events
- Acting as interface to internal departments and sales partners – triggering product development/improvement based on client feedback and needs
- Being one of the main contacts for cooperation with colleagues in the Raiffeisen Network
Your core competencies
- Professional skills and financial market knowledge obtained through advanced education (Bachelor, Master, CFA, CAIA or similar education) combined with practical experience
- Strong customer orientation as well as solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Several years of experience (financial sector) in acquisition and servicing of customers
- Slavic language skills and English (C1 level: business proficiency)
- Team player enjoying working with internal and external stakeholders
Nice to have
- Existing relationships to institutional clients in the CEE region are of advantage
- Good understanding of the investment management business such as funds
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council & special conditions
- Family Friendly: gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 75.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
Our success is based on the creativity and dedication of our employees. Do you want to become part of the asset manager of the Raiffeisen Banking Group, which has established itself over the last 30 years as one of the leading investment companies in Austria and is also active in several European countries? Then Raiffeisen Capital Management is the right company for you!
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Ina Breer.
Follow us on our RCM Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017