Senior Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/x)
Are you a highly skilled Machine Learning Engineer looking for an opportunity to drive technical development and innovation in the financial industry? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment that combines the excitement and flexibility of a start-up with the stability and reputation of an established bank? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
Our team at RBI group has already delivered numerous successes in the field of innovation, and we are seeking ambitious candidates to support and drive the technical development of new banking Data Science and Machine Learning models. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will partner with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Product Teams to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient solutions for Machine Learning Models. You will also be responsible for designing and developing data-driven solutions in close cooperation with our Data Scientists and other Machine Learning engineers.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Partner with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Product Teams to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient solutions for Machine Learning Models
- Create definitions of Machine Learning Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Consult in the technical applicability of data and machine learning services and collaborate with DevOps and Data Engineers to ensure integration with Enterprise Banking Applications.
- Be responsible for designing and developing data-driven solutions in close cooperation with our Data Scientists and other Machine Learning engineers
Your core competencies
- 2+ years of professional experience in analyzing, exploring, building, and operationalizing data science models in Python
- Experience in Databricks, MLFlow, Databricks dbx
- Experience in operationalizing machine learning models (Retraining workflows, etc.)
- Knowledge of Spark or similar large-scale data processing frameworks
- Strategic thinking about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Fluent knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams
- German is appreciated but not mandatory
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 66.000,- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017