Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
The Competence Center Core Banking Systems (CBS CC) is a small dedicated team of 14 specialists which provides support and expertise to 11 Raiffeisen Network Units (NWUs) running Core Banking Systems (primarily MIDAS R4, FusionBanking & T24).
As a delivery unit Competence Center Core Banking Systems provides operational support services from providing a dedicated 2nd Level Service Desk to servicing requests like overnight and weekend cover for production and test systems.
The Senior Midas Technical Expert is acknowledged by the NWUs and RBI Head Office as the leading senior in all Midas-related technical matters. She / He is closely interacting with counterparts in NWUs, Head Office units and CBS vendor to analyze submitted incidents/problems, deploy fixes and where applicable provide emergency fixes.
- Manage and lead a small team of on-shore and off-shore support technicians providing 2nd and 3rd level support to Network Units (NWUs).
- Is the first point of contact for all Midas-related technical enquiries coming from the NWUs.
- Demonstrates technical and functional expertise in the core banking systems supported (Midas R4 and BankFusion Midas).
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to the NWUs, triaging and analyzing cases, fixing, and deployment of fixes for submitted incidents & problems where feasible, before submission to vendors.
- Provide emergency fixes or hotfixes and monitor the banks’ systems to ensure 100% uptime/availability.
- Provide technical consultancy to NWUs for all versions of MIDAS, related applications and interfaces.
- Support mgmt. in respect of NWUs and Vendors, particularly in the areas of problem escalation, service levels and budgeting.
- Supervise, coordinate, support and mentor the team.
- Ensure all requisite documentation for the team/service is maintained and accessible.
- Define, set and assess, setting and assessing performance KPIs for the team.
- Oversee, improve and refine work flows. Implementation of best practice in line with Group standards.
- Work flexible hours and travel occasionally.
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. computer science with business administration, business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking) or proven comparable qualification.
- 5+ years in IT.
- Self-motivated and motivating. Self-reliant and reliable. Organized. Enthusiastic. Punctual.
- Strong banking know-how.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Experience in providing customer support.
- Broad technical knowledge of Midas R4 and BankFusion Midas platforms including both RPG and WAS environments. Any Globus T24 knowledge a bonus.
- Ability to develop and debug all versions of RPG, JAVA, CL & SQL
- Strong Java skills and in-depth knowledge of WebSphere Application Server, MQ Series, OS400, AIX/Unix and MMM.
- Experience in dealing with Infrastructure issues and Performance (IBM ISeries and Websphere)
- Flexibility to support NWUs on weekends and after office hours.
- Excellent command of English, German or a CEE language as a plus.
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities