Senior Operations functional Expert (f/m/x) – Cards, Payments or Accounts
Are you ready to be at the forefront of shaping the future of banking operations in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
Join our Efficiency Management team, where we're on a mission to create cutting-edge banking operations in CEE banks. We're seeking dynamic individuals with expertise in cards, payments, or accounts, who thrive in an Agile environment and possess a visionary mindset. If you're passionate about these financial processes, stay updated on the latest technology trends, and are eager to turn your market insights into tangible innovations, we invite you to apply.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Be the go-to expert for Retail cards, payments, or accounts processes
- Create and implement process blueprints using automation across our CEE bank network
- Collaborate with CEE partners to identify development opportunities in our value chains, enhancing efficiency and customer experience
- Assist local CEE colleagues in planning initiatives, actively participating in projects when needed
- Stay updated on the latest process and automation innovations in your field through activities like attending conferences and participating in innovation exercises
Your core competencies
- Working experience in the financial services industry
- Profound expertise in functional processes related to cards, payments, or accounts, both in traditional and digital contexts
- Demonstrated "digital literacy," including knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices
- Experience in applying process optimization techniques (Lean and Six Sigma)
- Openness to travel (approximately 50% within the CEE region)
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in any CEE language is advantageous
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starting from 65.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience overpayment possible.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017