International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position you will work as a programme manager for the Shared Service Centres unit of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) and its global network companies (NWU). You will focus on projects in support of the development of our Shared Service Centres (SSC) in CEE. These projects can be very diverse by nature making the job very interesting.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Lead pre-studies for SSC programs and prepare recommendations for their implementation
- Lead larger size implementation projects up to and including a pilot installation
- Develop strategic concepts for the development of shared services and direct their implementation
- Develop concepts for the conclusion of tactical and strategic alliances with 3rd party providers to the SSCs to cover the end-to-end value chain
- Participate in the annual planning process and demand consolidation across all SCCs to allow joint sourcing
What we offer:
- Several years of practical experience in project management.
- Functional expertise: understanding back-office operations, in particular card and/or payment operations
- Excellent planning, coordination and communication skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Openness to enter new territories
- Excellent English, German or East European language is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 60.000,- p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.