International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for architecting quality strategy, infrastructure, tools and frameworks for our system and product(s)
- Ideating, implementing, maintaining, and reinforcing high quality standards leveraging reusability and scalability
- Planning, coordinating and control of test activities
- Developing and defining test methods and test framework(s) based on test automation guidelines
- Designing and developing complex end-to-end maintainable automated testing solutions with integration in CI/CD environments.
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our application and services
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Working with Analysts and Developers to find solutions
What we offer:
- Experience in API testing and test automation frameworks (e.g Postman, Insomnia, Karate, Cucumber, Selenium, JMeter etc.)
- Experience in testing synchronous and asynchronous processes/systems
- Ability to elicit, understand and articulate business requirements and perform detailed analysis to map them to functional QA requirements.
- Familiar with Event Driven and Reactive concepts
- Understanding of the dynamics of event-driven application architectures
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban) or eager to learn it.
- Experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Added values are: intermediate hardware, networking, security knowledge, cloud knowledge (AWS) and operating system knowledge in Unix, Linux, windows systems. (e.g. shell, ansible, terraform, ci/cd, cli, cf, aws devops, jenkins, gitlab etc.)
- Banking Business know-how is appreciated
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation.
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German appreciated, a CEE language is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.