Senior Restructuring (Case) Manager (f/m/x)
Are you looking for an ideal opportunity to build on a career combining know how of corporate finance, risk and legal? Are you looking for chances to apply your technical and IT competences to work with risk data and to translate learnings into improved processes? Do you have a passion to work with clients, take a leading deal-team function and enjoy finding the best possible way through a difficult constellation of positions?
If you can answer yes
to all these questions, we invite you to read on
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- You advise and support corporates in financial distress situations by performing all tasks associated with client relationship management
- You assess stressed/distressed loans from commercial and legal perspectives, verify reasons for failure and develop, formulate and implement credit restructuring as well as recovery strategies with a view to rehabilitate clients and minimize losses for the bank
- You assist in the development of strategies to reduce future defaults and engage in early prevention schemes
- You work on a wide portfolio of clients across several industries, but with a geographical focus on the DACH region
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a constant variety of unique challenges
Your core competencies
- You have a passion to work with clients, take a leading deal-team function and enjoy finding the best possible way through a difficult constellation of positions. Thus, excellent negotiation, problem-solving and conflict management skills are essential.
- You bring along specific financial restructuring know-how or expertise in the corporate finance area (best in combination with LBO know-how) and the ability to have a focused view on the main relevant topics in complex situations.
- You are used to work within a fast-paced environment under pressure with an ability to prioritize tasks from a high workflow and keep deadlines.
- You have a high level of proactivity & demonstrate experience in taking ownership to resolve issues, drive for the best-possible result and have a “Thinking out of the box”-attitude
- German mother tongue; English communication & presentation skills are profound
What we offer on top
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading Austrian bank with high visibility across the senior management level
- You’ll benefit from the support of an experienced and highly engaged team with high impact to the bank’s results
- Flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities as well as multiple development & learning options are among the numerous benefits RBI can offer
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Ina Breer.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017