Are you looking for an ideal opportunity to build on a career combining know how of corporate finance, risk and legal? Are you looking for chances to apply your technical and IT competences to work with risk data and to translate learnings into improved processes? Do you have a passion to work with clients, take a leading deal-team function and enjoy finding the best possible way through a difficult constellation of positions?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, we invite you to read on.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a:
Your main objectives
- You advise and support problematic and/or non-performing borrowers, including tasks across account management, case support and case reporting, customer data management and legal proceedings.
- You assess distressed loans from a commercial and legal perspectives, verify reasons for failure of the client and propose consequent measures and further procedures in a view to maximize recovery strategies
- You assist in the development of strategies to reduce future defaults, engage in early prevention schemes, pro-actively contribute to a modern risk-governance and are ready to develop data based steering mechanisms in the NPE world
- You feel encouraged to actively participate in divisional as well as several cross-functional projects in context with RBI’s Strategic Risk Roadmap
What we offer
- You are experienced in customer management with specific financial restructuring and/or complex structuring know-how and a balanced view of customer focus and investor responsibility
- You have a strong risk assessment and risk-taking capability, you are able to assess RBI’s risk position and to propose effective risk mitigation strategies for distressed situations, including by applying also advanced corporate finance, excel and financial modelling skills
- You have a profound understanding of legal financing concepts combined with expertise in the corporate finance area (best in combination with LBO know-how)
- You have a high level of proactivity & demonstrate experience in taking ownership to resolve issues, drive for the best-possible result and have a “Thinking out of the box”-attitude
- Excellent communication skills: fluent in English, German is a must
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 60.000 p.a. excluding overtime additional payment according to skills and experience
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video
and have a look at some of our benefits
on our careers page.
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
Please address your motivation letter to Mrs. Monique Heinrichs.