Senior Restructuring (Product) Manager (f/m/x)
Are you looking for an ideal opportunity to build on a career combining know how of corporate finance, risk and legal? Are you looking for chances to apply your technical and IT competences to work with risk data and to translate learnings into improved processes? Do you have a passion to work with clients, take a leading deal-team function and enjoy finding the best possible way through a difficult constellation of positions?
If you can answer yes
to all these questions, we invite you to read on
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- You advise and support corporate financial distress situations by conducting specific and detailed financial due diligence work. This includes:
- The creation and maintenance of detailed financial models and cash flow forecasts as well as development of recovery scenarios with a view to rehabilitate clients and minimize losses for the bank
- The application of in-depth risk assessment capabilities with a view to identify operational and financial key issues and to propose effective risk mitigation strategies in the restructuring process
- Furthermore, you assist in the development of strategies to reduce future defaults and engage in early prevention schemes
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to gain invaluable experience across industries, banking products and geographies on a variety of interesting restructuring projects
Your core competencies
- Excellent analytical, advanced corporate finance and financial modelling skills are essential, as well as an ability to undertake accurate and relevant financial analysis and to interrogate and validate financial projections
- You are confident to develop, present and defend your recovery strategies versus several stakeholders, including decision takers, auditors & regulators
- You have a passion to work with risk and financial data and are ready to apply your technical and IT competences for further strategic developments and improved processes
- You are used to work within a fast-paced environment under pressure with an ability to prioritize tasks from a high workflow and keep deadlines
- You have a high level of proactivity & demonstrate experience in taking ownership to resolve issues, drive for the best-possible result and have a “Thinking out of the box”-attitude
- German mother tongue; English communication & presentation skills are profound
What we offer on top
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading Austrian bank with high visibility across the senior management level
- You’ll benefit from the support of an experienced and highly engaged team with high impact to the bank’s results
- Flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities as well as multiple development & learning options are among the numerous benefits RBI can offer
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Ina Breer.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017