Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
What you can expect:
- Your qualification for this job is hands-on experience in building up data solutions for advanced analytics using DataOps engineering practice, as well as active experience with cloud concepts, data analytics pipeline and containerization. in building
- Your objective is to contribute throughout the entire engagement cycle from design to build, test and deploy specializing in rapid deployment of data pipelines and analytics solutions.
- You will be working in Customer Intelligence Analytics team where we tackle topics such as Analytical CRM Data Services, Campaign Management Solution, Personalization and Customer 360.
What you bring to the table:
- Data definition and the mapping from raw data to final data products running on the data lake eco-system
- Monitor, provision, and maintain our ETL/ELT infrastructure using a combination of ansible, terraform and docker
- Plan and execute data integration from various sources and technologies within the data lake infrastructure
- Assemble large, complex data sets to meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Develop, construct, test and maintain data architectures
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Elaborate DevOps & Data Ops User stories for sprint planning
- Manage incidents reported by data providers or data consumers and ensure a continuous data flow
- Drive the advancement of retail data infrastructure and contribute to selection of AWS technological components
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
What we offer:
- +3 years’ experience in the field of Data Engineering with Python and PySpark
- Hands on experience with Elastic MapReduce (ideally on AWS EMR)
- Ability to work with data sets and develop algorithms to make raw data into data products (SQL to PySpark Scripts Conversion)
- Advance knowledge of SQL or another query language
- Hands on Cloud Platform capabilities (AWS)
- Ability to work with Cloud Data Lakes and storage services
- Machine learning capabilities
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in complex systems
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work in an agile and multinational team environment
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies,
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Awesome team!
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 64,100.- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.