To further strengthen our Adaptive Delivery Unit 'Retail Digital' we´re currently looking for an experienced iOS developer. Our unit consists currently of 40+ people coming from more than 10 different countries and is split into two feature teams that cover the whole user centered product lifecycle of strategy, discovery and delivery. Roles covered within each feature team include UX Research, UX/UI design, Business Analysis, Scrum Master, iOS and Android App development, Microservice/ API development, Testing, DevOps and Operations.
Senior iOS Developer (f/m/d)
As an iOS Developer @ RBI you will join daily stand-ups and other scrum or kanban ceremonies, implement unit tested solutions based on well formulated and detailed Jira tasks, review code with your iOS colleagues and support designers, business analysts and devops engineers with your expertise within your flexible work time.
- Development of native banking applications for iOS in an international environment
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum team of 10 – 15 people
- Support UX designers and creative designers to create an outstanding mobile user experience
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture
- Implement automated unit tests
- Be part of having E2E responsibility for the developed applications - you build it, you run it!
- More than 3 years of experience in implementing native mobile applications on iOS
- Excellent overview of the respective iOS platform ecosystem (SDKs, libraries, frameworks and tools)
- Advanced experience with Swift, Objective-C is a plus
- Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications in cooperation with UX engineers and creative designers
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects
- Active experience with the respective app-submission process via Apple App Store
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs
- Practical experience with automated Unit Testing in the context of mobile applications
- Practical experience with code versioning systems (e.g. Git) and repository management tools (e.g. Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- You’ll earn a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications starting at EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.