Senior/Expert Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (f/m/x)
The position is within the Rating Delivery Tribe, here especially in customer credit risk analytics, which is part of the division Risk Controlling. The core competences of the customer credit risk analytics stream are designing, estimating and maintaining of credit risk models.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a person with a very strong quantitative background in credit risk methods able to fulfill the following tasks.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Develop group-wide non-retail rating models
- Model and estimate risk parameters (non-retail) used for pricing, Risk Weighted Asset (RWA) calculation and portfolio steering, e.g. Probability of Default, Loss Given Default and Credit Conversion Factor
- Develop and maintain IFRS 9 models and parameters
- Handle data from relevant systems like e.g. the Rating Database, the Default Database, the RWA system etc.
- Execute independently development projects including communication with internal and external parties in agreement with the head of unit
Your core competencies
- Quantitative and/or finance background (mathematics, statistics or economics with a quantitative emphasis on banking and finance)
- Advanced academic degree desirable (MSc, PhD, Dr.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quantitative role in credit risk
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of rating model development, statistical model building, quantitative finance, Basel II/III
- Exceptional numerical and data handling skills, e.g. R, SQL, Python, Excel
- Excellent command of English
Nice to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability of strategic thinking and decision-making
- Ability to communicate to a non-technical audience including negotiation with internal and external parties (model users, business, internal audit, regulators)
- Team player, high task commitment, independent working style
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Vesna Dusanic.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017