Service Manager – Certificates & Equity Trading (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Newly design, implement and take responsibility for the IT Service Management Processes according to our IT process framework
- Support the team, the Product Owner and stakeholders with your knowledge, experience and leadership skills to adopt to these IT processes
- Support and advise the team and the Product Owner in staying compliant with the internal and regulatory framework and not compromising the agile end-2-end setup
- Stay in regular exchange with our governance teams and assure compliant implementation of guidelines but also provide them with professional feedback from our practice point of view
- Support IT security compliance and IT audits
- Manage and maintain our SLA’s, SOW’s, contracts and relations with group internal and external partners and vendors
- Take responsibility in the budgeting and cost management process
Your core competencies
- 3+ years working experience as a Service Manager or similar enterprise IT role
- Adequate technical and /or economic education (e.g. business informatics, informatics) or according working experience
- Experience with managing a complex and heterogenous system landscape
- Experience with working in an agile setup and/or application management is advantageous
- Familiar with documentation in tools like JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow and other standard tools
Nice to have
- Interest in new technologies (Cloud, CI/CD pipeline…)
- Experience in training and introducing topics to colleagues and stakeholders
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges between 50.000 and 70.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017