Service Manager - Group Marketing Technology (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- You are there from the beginning to initiate projects that further strengthen our technical marketing infrastructure. When implementing the necessary processes (e.g., Incident & Problem Management), you ensure that you comply with the bank's existing IT process framework.
- As the person responsible for operations, you do not only make sure that our SLAs are fulfilled, but also monitor the quality of the entire operation based on defined KPIs.
- You are responsible for User Access Management as well as onboarding of new users and take care of proper documentation, continuity management and IT Risk management.
- As the interface to our internal and external partners you align and interact on upcoming releases and take responsibility for incident, problem & change management processes
Your core competencies
- Very good IT Service Management knowledge based on best practice methodology
- Technical and/or economic education (e.g. business informatics, business administration)
- Broad general IT knowledge (Client & Collaboration, Network & Hosting services)
- Experience in working in a corporate environment
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of both marketing and technology issues
- Project management capabilities and experience
- Fluent knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Experience in the financial services industry
- German language skills are a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at EUR 60.000 including overtime, depending on qualification and experience
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017