For the support of our IT-Systems in the IT Delivery Risk Processing Team we are looking for a responsible and ambitious Service Manager. The main task will be the service management of our internally developed non-retail rating and central customer data applications.
What you will bring along:
- Be responsible for an IT service which constitutes of several interdependent applications in Risk areaHow you will support us:
- Continuously improve the service processes and technologies
- Support the team head in cost and resource planning for the service
- Support the internal customers in all specific service related matters and questions, SLA management
- Coordinate our IT provider including contract and license management
- Support in projects concerning applications under your service
- User support for applications you are responsible for.
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. business informatics) or proven, comparable qualification
- Sound technical understanding, analytical skills, ability to learn and improve your technical knowledge
- Min. 3 years of experience in the area of application management and operations, preferably in the financial services industry
- Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management
- Experience with databases
- Good command of English; German is a plus
- Good communication skills, capacity for teamwork
- Interesting, varied and challenging work in our dynamic and motivated IT team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.