Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/x)
Do you understand SRE as the application of software engineering to IT operations?
Do you believe that automation is the solution to complex and repetitive tasks?
If your answer is yes, our Site Reliability Engineering Team is looking for you!
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be part of the team which develops and maintains our application platforms (based on Openshift) and their shared services (CD, monitoring, logging, IAM) built on top of a public cloud provider like AWS.
(38.5h / week)
- Develop and maintain the application platforms on which the Raiffeisen Bausparkasse services run
- Develop self-services for the development teams to rapidly provision application environments
- Allows developers to use DevOps practices to maintain user-facing products without divergence in practice across the business
- Identify and automate manual and repetitive IT operations tasks
- Enable observability to help understand and monitor the internal state of the system and of our services
- Develops and maintain tools which support development teams to deliver quality software faster (like CD pipelines, monitoring, logging)
Your core competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Good understanding of DevOps processes and knowledge of toolset for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) (e.g., ArgoCD, Jenkins, team city, quick build, maven, gradle)
- Experience with infrastructure as a service (IaC) tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible)
- Good knowledge of Linux or UNIX based system architecture
- Familiarity with containers and containers orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift is a big plus.
- Experience with monitoring and monitoring technologies (e.g., Prometheus, Datadog, Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
Nice to have
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours, extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: offered gross yearly salary starting from 38.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime.
RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) with the aim of providing a broad range of IT services to Group RBI and the specialized institutions Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Raiffeisen Service Center and Valida Vorsorge Management. We offer an international and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017