International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Small and Micro business customers (customers with annual revenues up to EUR 5 mil) are the fastest growing retail segment with c. 1 mil customers in CEE. The Small business lending leader is responsible for lending business in segment of Small Business customers (customers with annual revenues up to EUR 5 mil). She/he develops and implement group lending strategy in segments of small and micro business to continuously improve products and services (especially in light of changing technology, regulatory environment and customer needs) and is in charge of optimizing product profitability.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop and drive Small business lending strategy across NWBs, identifying a cohesive value proposition (in alignment with stakeholders like Retail and Market Risk, ALM)
- Develop appropriate strategic aspirations and budgets for lending products
- Identify market opportunities for particular products (investment loans, working capital, overdrafts, business credit cards)
- Take overall responsibility for small and micro business lending profitability
- Approve and monitor new product launches/ modification of existing products, to make sure risk adjusted gross income is at adequate target level
- Drive development and implementation of group wide programs (product parameters adjustments, pricing programs, behavior economics programs, lending acceleration, top-up, x-sell, CLIP, customer centricity, churn management etc.)
- Boost lending business for new-to-bank customers by developing new programs/campaigns
- Further develop credit card product for small and micro businesses
- Steering product performance, identification of gaps and initiation of corrective actions
- Spread RBI best practices in the region, organize best practice workshops and further develop lending community across NWBs
What we offer:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in leading Retail Bank focused on product management of lending products for private individuals or small businesses.
- Cross-functional experience and/or solid understanding of Risk Management, IT/OPS and product innovation/digital
- Profound Project Management skills, structured way of working and presentation skills
- Product management for Credit card for private individual or businesses as advantage
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of German or CEE language would be an asset
- Willingness to travel throughout the Raiffeisen network (40% of time)
- Highly self-motivated and independent
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 72.800,00 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.