International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Defines the Software Architecture and Software Design for Digital Solutions
- Drives evaluation of new technologies to advise Product Owner or Delivery Managers
- Evaluates alternative technical solutions and supports in decision making
- Estimates the development efforts and plans the technical software implementation
- Takes leadership and coordinates technical software implementation teams
- Implements critical software components
- Ensures that the knowledge is shared and documented
- Being part of an international Scrum delivery team in an adaptive setup
What we offer:
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- More than 5 years of experience in designing software architecture and applications, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration
- Excellent experience in integration patterns and API Management or Middleware technologies (e.g. IBM Connect, Apigee, queueing technologies, ESB, ETL/ELT Tools)
- Very good experience with containerized architectures (e.g. Docker) and Microservice architecture pattern
- Excellent Java programming skills (Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, JPA)
- Very good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Very good experience in requirements engineering
- Good knowledge of (Cloud) IT infrastructure (OS, platforms, etc.)
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Banking know how is an asset
- Proactive attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory). German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60,000,- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.